NEXGEN Computer Education introducing ourselves as one of the leading Organizations in the field of Information Technology with core emphasis on Training, Software development and Knowledge management services. NEXGEN is the best Computer Education Centre in entire Srikakulam district in IT & ITES service sector.
NEXGEN, Srikakulam Recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education to conduct Short Term Vocational Courses vide RC No. VOC.11-1/388/2007-08.
Recognized by the C.E.O.&T, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh vide Lr.No.J1/17106/07, Dt.21-8-2007.
To be among the most preferred institutions for IT & ITES services in Srikakulam District. An Institution that will bring out the best from its students, faculty and staff – to Learn, to Achieve, to Compete and to grow.
Our mission is to provide the most detailed, convenient, cost-effective and interactive IT training and ITES necessary to meet the needs of students, professionals, businesses, home and office users of Srikakulam District.
Few of the clients in Srikakulam District who have received the training from NEXGEN, Srikakulam:
- Trained More than 500 Candidates in Retail Marketing program through MORD-IL&FS and placed in Visakhapatnam.
- Trained Rural Unemployed Youth in Basic Computer Course through A.P. State Council of Science & Technology (APCOST)
- Trained Unemployed Youth in Srikakulam District under Rajiv Udyoga Sri Scheme in 2008 and placed successfully.
- 100% Placement guaranteed training to rural unemployed youth in MS-Office and Tally course under EGMM-Tally Training Program through DRDA at Allinagaram Upadhi Bhavanam and TTDC Etcherla.
- Various Training programs like Management Development Program (MDP), Entrepreneurship Skill Development Program (ESDP), Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) conducted through MSME DI Branch, Visakhapatnam since 2006.
- 100% Placement guaranteed training to Rural unemployed youth in Computer Assistant ( MS-Office) under EGMM, in Association with Trimentus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
- System Administrator Training for Department Of Posts, India.
- Trained 48 No.s of Village Revenue Assistants of Srikakulam district in Basic Computer Training Sponsored by District Collector, Srikakulam.
- Trained 72 No.s of Panchayat Secretaries of Srikakulam district in Basic Computer Training in Association with ECIL-ECIT sponsored by DOEACC, Calicut.